Why are so many golf courses adopting pourmybeer systems?
Find below the many possibilities on how golf courses are using pourmybeer self-serve systems!
Stand Alone Driving Ranges
- Increase beverage sales to make F&B a legit line item on your balance sheet
- Add beer deals to current range cards. Ex. A large bucket and 2 beers for $20.
- Pourmybeer unit sits next to ball machine dispenser, simple for customer to get a bucket and a beer…
Entertainment-based Driving Ranges
Amazing opportunity to keep customers on premises longer
- Increase beverage sales during week without increase in staff costs
Mobile beer units that sit next to ball dispensers
- Range/beer cards as with traditional ranges
Private Courses/Country Clubs
- Lack of beverage cart service on private courses
- Sales can tie right into member accounts from halfway house or patio units
- Mobile units for Member events like weddings & parties
- Increase beverage sales without increasing staff & less wait times for members
- Units ideal for midweek play when no beverage carts are on course & weekend incremental sales
- Implement many ideas for increasing F&B sales – Nine and Wine, Green Fees/beer combo
Tour Event Concessionaires
- Hospitality tents are generally lacking in staff or service is slow
- Mobile Beer/wine Wall are ideal for tournament week
- Move equipment to the next venue with the ‘roadshow’
Call us today at 312.416.9989 or contact us online to learn how you can give your guests a unique experience!