Graphic Design Intern
Join Our Team!
About the role
We are seeking a graphic design intern to help create graphics, maintain the company’s WordPress website, and more! In this position, you will join our marketing department and report to the Director of Marketing. You will use your design skills to create marketing content and website designs.
You will be responsible for creating graphics, infographics, and PDFs that will be used around our site. You will also create branded pieces for our customer base. You’ll need to be flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing projects. Applicants must be organized and have excellent communication skills. We are looking for someone creative and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
This role is fully remote and you will be expected to work around 40 hours each week for 12-14 weeks. Start date is as soon as possible.
What you will be doing
- Working in Adobe suites or similar tool to create graphics
to create graphics for our company and our customers
- Helping our team bring our design ideas to life, and brainstorm new ideas and solutions
- Designing multiple projects at once
- Utilizing your creativity to design new and fresh graphics
- Create and produce both small and large-scale graphics for print and digital platforms
- Collaborating with Marketing Director, Partnership Marketing Manager, and Content Marketing Manager
- You are not required to work typical business hours (9:00 AM-5:00 PM) unless a meeting is in place, or a task must be completed by a certain deadline
What we are looking for
- Someone who successfully collaborates with peers/colleagues and has excellent communication skills
- Experience in design and a strong understanding of Adobe Suites
- Understanding of WordPress or desire to learn
- Ability to multitask while working on several projects at once
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently on projects or collaboratively in a team environment
- PourMyBeer has helped hundreds of restaurants, bars, breweries, entertainment venues, etc., operate more efficiently. We have gained some amazing customers, and you will help them by creating graphics, so their patrons know exactly how self-pour works.
- PourMyBeer created revolutionary self-pour technology that continuously evolves and improves. You will be a vital part of this growth.
- You will be joining a fun “startup” culture, with great learning opportunities.
PourMyBeer is an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are inclusive of all applicants. We do not discriminate against any applicant for an employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.