Why are so many hotels adopting pourmybeer systems?
- Unit mobility allows them to be multi-dimensional sales tools
- Functions, meetings, conventions are all opportunities to enhance sales AND guest experience simultaneously
- Guests can use RFID chipped room keys to access beer and wine and charge it to their room
- A unique experience when guests can avail of a free sample of a local craft beer on check in (where legal)
- Proven ROI model in hotels already in Blue Chip Internationally recognized Hotel Groups
What are the best options for hotels?
What hotel types do they work in and what's an example of how it can work?
- Conferences & Resorts: for conference attendees/functions/weddings/events
- Extended Stay: go-to area for regular guest refreshment
- Select Service: partner with national beer/wine brands for guest loyalty programs
- Limited Service: business traveler guest reward and refreshment
- Boutique: high-end craft beer offerings and tastings
- Timeshare: build in orders for keg with package
- Destination Club: higher-end selections of beer and wine to be ordered
Call us today at 312.416.9989 or contact us online to learn how you can give your guests a unique experience!