MyAxisPoint POS Integration
The PourMyBeer and MyAxisPoint POS integration helps to make the process of opening and closing customers’ tabs in self-pour establishments, big or small, a breeze with 100% of operations done through the MyAxisPoint POS system. This integration enables operators to maximize beverage sales and improve operational efficiency while eliminating the human errors associated with side-by-side integrations.
Our self-pour technology has an open API system, so instead of creating our own POS system, we leave it up to you as operators to decide which will work best for your establishment. An open API saves customers money and the hassle of switching to a new system. The top existing POS players on the market have put a ton into R&D, ensuring the best available systems. We used this as an opportunity to perfect our technology and make sure that our self-pour beverage walls have the versatility to integrate with the top existing POS providers. PourMyBeer is the only self-pour provider that integrates with these systems.
how does it work?
This integration rapidly increases efficiency and speed of service in both front and back-of-house operations. One of the major benefits of this integration is that only one piece of hardware is required to open a self-pour tab. The self-pour beverage transaction is opened and closed through the MyAxisPoint terminal with no need to open a card at the PourMyBeer terminal, making the process extremely quick and smooth.
Additionally, the self-pour items programmed in the PourMyBeer system are automatically created in the MyAxisPoint POS database eliminating the need to continually manage or update two databases as well as eliminating the mismatched item errors that can occur in POS systems that are not fully integrated. Using one piece of hardware simplifies operations and removes excess problems operators may encounter when working from several systems. MyAxisPoint is cloud-based for reporting and configuration and its terminals run on any Windows-based device. With MyAxisPoint, closing a customer out is very smooth with only 3 screen touch points. The customer’s purchases automatically appear individually itemized, including ounces poured, on the customer’s tab in real-time.
MyAxisPoint has a long list of POS features that will increase your establishment’s profit and improve operational efficiency.
Some of the MyAxisPoint's features include:
- Industry-leading server uptime (has only gone down once in 12 years of operations – and that was over 10 years ago)
- Ability to provide breakdown sales for each beverage category (beers, wines, cocktails, etc.)
- Tableside order & pay
- Remote order printing
- Multiple gratuities options
- Built-in optional surcharge feature
- Transfer & splitting of checks
- An integrated gift card system
- Guest Count
- Partial Payments/ Payment at any time
- Hourly staff time tracking
- Ability to open a self-pour card on a tableside handheld
Watch this video demonstration of MyAxisPoint handheld creating multiple PourMyBeer cards at once.
An optional feature that works particularly well with a self-pour setup as it allows the guests to leave a gratuity and sign their credit card transaction during the check-in process, allowing customers to simply leave once they are ready to go. Guests don’t need to return to the check-in station to close out their tabs which help customers avoid waiting in line when the establishment is busy.
Benefits for Operators
The integration between PourMyBeer & MyAxisPoint has been great! I can call the MyAxisPoint crew at 10 PM and will have someone ready to help me get the issue fixed if one arises. I love the ability to update my food menu and check the reporting from anywhere! So simple & easy to use!
Owner of Greeley Pizza Co.
- Helps in the Staffing Crisis: Since guests are pouring themselves, less staff is needed to run operations, reducing your labor costs and increasing profits!
- Increase Service Efficiency: Guests do not have to wait in lines and can approach the wall as frequently as they need a refill. Since they are drinking at their own pace (typically faster than being served), table turnaround time will quicken, resulting in higher profits.
- Reduce Waste: Every ounce the customer pours is accounted for and added to their tab. As an operator, you will no longer be paying for overpours, free samples, or spillage.
- Increase Beverage Sales: Customers will pour at their own pace, which is typically much faster than they can be served. The efficiency of the integration reduces wait times, and every ounce is accounted for.
- Easy & Quick Check-in and Check-out Station: Since there is only one piece of hardware needed, servers will only need to be trained on one system. The faster check-in process also reduces the need for additional staffing during busy times. Not only will this reduce the chance of error, but it will speed up the process as data does not have to be entered into two different systems.
With the new freedom of self-pour, guests sample more, resulting in higher profits. Every ounce poured is tracked, so no more handing out free samples for guests to try out your beverage options. Since guests are in charge of pouring themselves, less staff is needed to run operations efficiently. This is particularly helpful in the ongoing staffing crisis because people are hesitant to work in an unstable industry. Patrons love the interactive and unique experience that the PourMyBeer’s self-pour beverage walls bring. For the owners, this integration decreases costs while vastly increasing profits.
The Golden Mill's Experience with our Integration
The Golden Mill in Colorado has seen record sales and foot traffic exceeding 6000 customers on a regular weekend. The PourMyBeer and MyAxisPoint POS integration has allowed them to get customers in and out of their doors at record speeds, so their table turnaround time is extremely quick. With this integration, they have become one of our most successful self-pour establishments. Check out this video to see the integration in action!
Benefits for Customers
- Faster Service: Customers can approach the beverage wall whenever they want so they will never be left sitting without a drink again.
- Ability to Sample: Guests can now pour as little or as much as they want because the control is completely in their hands. Since they can try small portions, they will not be hesitant to experiment with new options that they would have difficulties committing to if it was a full glass.
- Quick Check-in: Since information only needs to be inputted into one system, guests can start pouring within the first minute of entering the establishment.
Here are the steps to check-in and out:
- The host logs into the MyAxisPoint system.
- The host opens a new tab.
- The credit card processor links to the PourMyBeer RFID card.
- The customer is ready to enjoy some self-pour fun.
- Once the customer finishes sampling, the host will close out the tab. This whole process is handled on the MyAxisPoint terminal.
To learn more about our integrations, call us at 312-416-9989 or email us at email@example.com! And if you would like to see videos of the PourMyBeer operators sharing their experience with PourMyBeer System, click below!