Self-pour Beverage Technology in hotels
Self-Pour in Hotels
Adding a self-pour tap station or a self-pour beverage wall to your hotel will bring an added revenue center to your lobby and provide you with an easy way to increase your hotel’s RevPAR! Hotels around the U.S. and Canada are already delighting their guests with the ability to become their own bartenders, all while not needing to leave their hotel. Check out the self-pour setups we offer hotels below!
PourMyBeer’s self-serve technology is significantly more efficient than a traditional bar you might see at most hotels. By allowing customers to pour what they want, when they want, you, as the owner, are not losing out on profits. Best of all, it gives guests a better, more memorable experience than any regular bar would.
Self-pour stations are one of the most surefire ways to get repeat customers at your hotel. Getting repeat service can be a hard sell in this industry, as many people are just passing through or looking to see what your area has to offer by staying in as many different places as possible. But when you impress visitors with the perfect combination of excellent customer service, immaculate and comfortable living space, and unique, unforgettable amenities, gaining regular guests is inevitable.
Every part of our system is designed to decrease your workload while enhancing the consumer experience. Patrons start by showing staff their IDs and getting assigned an RFID card or wristband. After that, they’re ready to get pouring!
By simply inserting their card, customers can watch their cups fill up ounce by ounce and keep track of how much they’ve drunk and how much it’s costing them. The card works as their tab, so they can pay all at once. This system is perfect for individuals who want to sample everything you have to offer.
This high-tech setup will impress hotel guests and keep them coming back whenever they’re in the area to sample the best new drinks in a fun, interactive way.
Check out how PourMyBeer’s self-serve beverage technology works in the video below!
See how guests can tap into the self-pour benefits at Homewood Suites by Hilton in Chicago West Loop!
How can hotels get the best out of self-pour?
As they grow in popularity, self-pour stations are an incredible draw for tourists and locals alike. Along with offering a unique experience, they’re incredibly versatile, allowing you to expand your tap offerings and exchange what you have available with ease. You’ll keep hotel guests coming back all the time to experience what you have to offer for their:
- Conferences & Resorts: Conferences, work functions, weddings, events, you name it. Self-pour is guaranteed to enhance the experience and be a major success! Attendees at any such events will surely enjoy the fun and ease of self-pour, and the social aspect will make it that much better.
- Extended Stay: For guests staying for longer periods, a self-pour setup introduces an opportunity to make your hotel’s self-pour bar a place where loyal customers continue to return to. When long-term guests enjoy self-pour and get used to the efficiency, they won’t feel the need to go elsewhere!
- Select Service: You can consider partnering with national beer/wine brands for guest loyalty programs, meaning that guests in those programs with your hotel also get benefits that extend to your self-pour bar.
- Boutique: For a touch of luxury and class, you can introduce some high-end craft beer offerings and tastings to enhance the self-pour experience. Because we can keg anything that can be poured, it will easily be integrated into the system and can elevate the self-pour experience for clientele looking for a high-end drink experience.
it's a win-win!
As the owner, you get some serious benefits out of using self-pour instead of a traditional beverage dispensing setup!
- Lower Cost: Without needing to bartend, staffing needs reduce, and with it expenditures for wages and overhead.
- Better Service: When you put customers in charge of their drinks, it means that your staff can focus on providing excellent service and ensuring the space stays clean and welcoming. Your team members will spend less time stressing over serving the right drinks and more time cleaning, keeping up with vital paperwork, and providing guests with the best hotel experience possible.
- Less Waste: With self-pour, guests pour in exactly the quantities they want, meaning they are much less likely to waste drinks or overpour. Free sampling is also unnecessary now as well because sampling with self-pour is very easy and costs little in small amounts.
- Easy Inventory: Kegs make your inventory management a breeze. Instead of having to keep track of and later dispose of hundreds of bottles at a time, you’ll have only a handful of kegs to manage at a time.
Hampton Inn Riverside Downtown, Riverside, California
Your guests will also have plenty of reasons to love the tech as well!
- Convenience:No more waiting, no more aggressively flagging down a bartender. Self-pour gives the customer control to get their drink, pay for it, and get back to their meal, friends, or meetings faster.
- Cost Efficiency and Sampling: With a pour and pay-by-ounce system, guests can take precisely the amounts they want, meaning they can easily sample and take partial drink amounts instead of committing to an entire glass.
- Consistency: Kegging drinks keeps them cold and fresh, ensuring that every time a guest pours, it’s as enjoyable as ever.
- Fun and Unique Experience: Self-pour is a very interactive and social experience. Guests will often talk to each other about their favorite drinks, how to pour them perfectly, and which ones look the coolest. This can be a great marketing boost for your hotel, and since it’s relatively new for hotels in general, it’ll really make you stand out.
- Safety: Even as the world begins to return to normal in the tail-end of the Covid-19 pandemic, many people continue to keep safety in public as one of their top priorities. Self-pour stations mean faster service and less crowd buildup, letting your patrons feel safer approaching your serving stations again and again.