Why are so many hotels adopting pourmybeer systems?
- Unit mobility allows them to be multi-dimensional sales tools
- Functions, meetings, conventions are all opportunities to enhance sales AND guest experience simultaneously
- Guests can use RFID chipped room keys to access beer and wine and charge it to their room
- A unique experience when guests can avail of a free sample of a local craft beer on check in (where legal)
- Proven ROI model in hotels already in Blue Chip Internationally recognized Hotel Groups
What are the best options for hotels?
- The Mobile Beer Wall
- The Dual Temperature Mobile Wine Wall
Find out more here
What hotel types do they work in and what’s an example of how it can work?
- Conferences & Resorts: for conference attendees/functions/weddings/events
- Extended Stay: go-to area for regular guest refreshment
- Select Service: partner with national beer/wine brands for guest loyalty programs
- Limited Service: business traveler guest reward and refreshment
- Boutique: high-end craft beer offerings and tastings
- Timeshare: build in orders for keg with package
- Destination Club: higher-end selections of beer and wine to be ordered