Game Changer For Increased Sales
How PourMyBeer Self-Serve Tech is Changing the Economics of Owning a Restaurant / Bar
Do you want to make more money, waste less Product and be the most talked about bar concept in town?
With Self-Pour Taps, You Will:
✅ Increase Profits by 45% or More
✅ Decrease Labor by 20% or More
✅ Increase Your Service Efficiency 4x
✅ Reduce Waste to as Little as 1%
Selected by more major brands than all other providers combined
Self-Pour Grants Some Major Benefits:
- Lower Your Operational Costs: Fewer staffing needs and thus less wage expenditure means you save big. Self-regulation by customers means less overpouring and spilling costs.
- Increase Service Efficiency: Self-service means everyone gets drinks exactly when they want them, and your staff can focus on providing fantastic and attentive service elsewhere.
- Simplify Your Inventory: Kegs also work to reduce your use of bottles, making inventory much more eco-friendly, and also much easier to track and maintain from an operational perspective.
- Reduce Your Waste: There is practically no waste! Free samples are unnecessary, since the customers pay for each ounce poured. And with the customer in control, there is also no room for staff error by mixing up drink orders or forgetting to enter them into the POS.
- Offer Consistent Drink Quality: Kegs are vacuum sealed and cooled, so drinks (particularly wine) stay fresh several weeks after being stored. This means customers get the same fresh taste on Day 60 as they did on Day 1.
How Does It Work?
Questions about spacing, pricing, licensing or anything else?
We got answers!
What Our Customers Say About PourMyBeer
“As one of the first establishments to introduce self-pour technology to the Eastern Pennsylvania market, we could not be more thrilled with the results. Our customers can’t stop raving about how awesome the concept is and PourMyBeer made us feel like family way before our doors even opened. We’re excited to be a part of their growth as we are hopeful to one day have multiple self-pour restaurants throughout P.A.”
Josue Matos, Owner of Beer Wall on Penn, in West Reading, PA
“When I did the comparison of what the profits would be as a self-pour bar vs. a traditional craft beer bar the writing was on the wall — Self-Pour all the way. Our operational costs are half of what they’d be if we were a regular bar and our customers have twice as much fun because they never have to wait.”
Roman, Owner of Tapster Wicker Park & Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL
“We made a mistake and went with another vendor, but when that vendor dropped the ball, PourMyBeer was there to come to the rescue. We HAD to be opened 2 weeks from when we contacted them and they pulled off a Christmas Miracle in December. They’ve been awesome from the beginning.”
Sam, Owner of Carolina Tap House in Asheboro, NC
“I want to open up 20 more of these self pour tap rooms. We’ve only been open a few months with the PourMyBeer system, but it’s a triple win. Customers love coming here, employees love working here and when those two things are in line, I’m a happy owner. When you buy their system, you’re also buying the experience that comes with them doing 200+ installations. World class organization and product.”
John, Owner of Auggies Draft Room in St. Augustine, FL