Game Changer For Increased Sales
How Self-Pour Tech is Changing the Economics of Owning a Restaurant / Bar Even In a pandemic world
Do you want to make more money, waste less Product, and be the safest and the most talked about bar concept in town?
With Self-Pour Taps, You Will:
✅ Increase Profits by 45% or More
✅ Decrease Labor by 20% or More
✅ Increase Your Service Efficiency 4x
✅ Reduce Waste to as Little as 3%
And here is why Self-pour tech is also a great solution in this new normal
Besides helping with staffing challenges, self-pour beverage walls grant these major benefits…
REDUCE TOUCHPOINTS AND CLOSE SOCIAL INTERACTIONS:
The amount of staff interaction with guests is significantly lower than at a traditional bar. Guest to guest interactions are also reduced since guests can choose to approach the wall when only a few other patrons are pouring.
Several customers can serve themselves simultaneously while still respecting social distancing. Having guests serve themselves will also make servers more efficient. They will be free to sanitize, disinfect, and focus on other operations.
AVOID CREATING CROWDS:
Busy and concentrated areas are eliminated unlike at a traditional bar where customers have to wait in line or stand at a crowded bar to receive a drink.
OPTIMIZE GUEST CAPACITY & SPACE:
With greater spacing requirements between customers, self-pour allows for space optimization due to its simple layout. Your establishment can maximize its floorplan while operating at reduced capacity.
Self-pour technology eliminates staffing challenges, saving you time and money. With less staff required to safely and efficiently run your bar, self-pour technology will allow you to run your operations smoothly, and you’ll save on labor costs.
MAXIMIZE CUSTOMER FLOW:
Since establishments are unable to operate at full capacity, maximizing customer flow is crucial. With self-pour, your establishment can rotate through more customers since they can pour simultaneously.
MAKES IT EASY AND HIGHLY VISABLE TO DISPLAY CLEANING MEASURES:
More than ever, customers care about picking the right place where they and their loved ones can feel safe. Self-serve technology ensures a holistic experience of safety with the use of a napkin or tapkin. Guests are in complete control over how much or little they feel comfortable doing at this time. They can choose to use a napkin or take it a step further and wear gloves while pouring.
Self-pour beverage walls are highly visible, so it easy to show cleaning and sanitization efforts, making the consumer feel even more at ease. Since a self-serve wall presents fewer touchpoints, our operators have found that it helps to eliminate any sense of danger while at your establishment, ensuring repeat customers and flowing sales during these uncertain times.
Selected by more major brands than all other providers combined
Self-Pour Grants Some Major Benefits
- LOWER YOUR OPERATIONAL COSTS:
- Fewer staffing needs and thus less wage expenditure means you save big. Self-regulation by customers means less over-pouring and spilling costs.
- INCREASE SERVICE EFFICIENCY:
- Self-service means everyone gets drinks exactly when they want them, and your staff can focus on providing fantastic and attentive service elsewhere.
- SIMPLIFY YOUR INVENTORY:
- Kegs also work to reduce your use of bottles, making inventory much more eco-friendly, and also much easier to track and maintain from an operational perspective.
- REDUCE YOUR WASTE:
- There is practically no waste! Free samples are unnecessary since the customers pay for each ounce poured. And with the customer in control, there is no room for staff error by mixing up drink orders or forgetting to enter them into the POS.
- OFFER CONSISTANT DRINK QUALITY:
- Kegs are vacuum sealed and cooled, so drinks (particularly wine) stay fresh several weeks after being stored. This means customers get the same fresh taste on Day 60 as they did on Day 1.
- PANDEMIC SOLUTION:
- In 2015, when our PourMyBeer began, little did we know our technology could be a great solution in a pandemic world. Self-service allows customers to pour simultaneously while respecting social distancing guidelines. It reduces touchpoints, increases serving efficiency, avoids crowded spaces, optimizes guest capacity (by increasing usable space by 10%), can easily display sanitization efforts, and maximizes customer flow while allowing establishments to operate with less staff.
How Does Self-Pour Work in this new normal?
Watch to see how Crave Hot Dogs is still able to provide fun for its guests in these times.
Questions about spacing, pricing, licensing, or anything else?
We got answers!
What Our Customers Say About PourMyBeer
“As one of the first establishments to introduce self-pour technology to the Eastern Pennsylvania market, we could not be more thrilled with the results. Our customers can’t stop raving about how awesome the concept is, and PourMyBeer made us feel like family way before our doors even opened. We’re excited to be a part of their growth as we are hopeful to one day have multiple self-pour restaurants throughout PA.”
Josue, Owner of Beer Wall on Penn, in West Reading, PA
“When I did the comparison of what the profits would be as a self-pour bar vs. a traditional craft beer bar, the writing was on the wall. Self-Pour all the way. Our operational costs are half of what they’d be if we were a regular bar and our customers have twice as much fun because they never have to wait.”
Roman, Owner of Tapster Wicker Park & Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL
“We made a mistake and went with another vendor, but when that vendor dropped the ball, PourMyBeer was there to come to the rescue. We HAD to be opened 2 weeks from when we contacted them, and they pulled off a Christmas Miracle in December. They’ve been awesome from the beginning.”
Sam, Owner of Carolina Tap House in Asheboro, NC
“I want to open up 20 more of these self pour taprooms. We’ve only been open a few months with the PourMyBeer system, but it’s a triple win. Customers love coming here, employees love working here, and when those two things are in line, I’m a happy owner. When you buy their system, you’re also buying the experience that comes with them doing 200+ installations. World-class organization and product.”
John, Owner of Auggies Draft Room in St. Augustine, FL
What Our Customers Say About PourMyBeer During Pandemic Times...
Sean and Krista Kanter, owners of Oz. Tap House explain how they’ve been able to survive the pandemic through our integration with Toast.
John Felico, owner of Auggie’s Draft Room, discusses his COVID-19 strategy. Auggie’s saw sales higher than what they had at the same time last year, with this new strategy.