What is PourMyBeer?
PourMyBeer is a next-generation self-service beverage system. The PourMyBeer technology enables faster, more efficient access to beverages by allowing consumers to pour their own beer, wine, cocktails, cold brew and kombucha and pay by the ounce. PourMyBeer has more than 5,861 taps in service at bars, restaurants, casinos, hotels, grocery stores, co-working spaces and more, and has customers in 24 countries.
How PourMyBeer Came to Be
- Founded in 2012
- Grew from 1 employee to 15 employees within 4 years
- In 2015 entered international markets (South America, Australia, and Europe)
- In 2016 entered Asian market
- Awards – Entrepreneur 360 award in 2017 and 2018, Chicago Inno Fast 50 – 2018
- Integration with POS systems – Aloha, Square, Toast, Micros, FasTrax
- Integration with other great technologies such as Untappd, Bottoms Up Beer, BeerBoard
- Draft installation partners – MicroMatic, Perlick, Banner
- Exhibitors at Expos and Tradeshows: NRA 2018; Pizza Expo 2019; NRA 2019
- In 2020 PourMyBeer is leading the self-pour revolution with 5,861 self-pour taps in service and over 240 locations around the world and counting; utilized by brands such as Buffalo Wild Wing, Ceasars Entertainment, Whole Foods, U.S. Marine Corp., U.S. Air force and many others.